Causes of “cramps” and correct ways to relieve symptoms
Who has ever had cramps? What is the reason? And there is a way to get rid of quickly. How can I do it? We have an answer from Dr. Phongphat Worasayan, a doctor in the internal medicine department. Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thai Red Cross Society has come to share with you. Report from ทางเข้า ufabet
Causes of cramps
It is not known exactly what causes. But it is possible that it could be caused by many reasons, such as
- muscle fatigue Either from work or from daily routine.
- Remaining in the same position during the day for long periods of time, such as while working, kneeling, squatting, or cross-legged.
- Sleeping on your side or in the wrong position
- Lack of exercise to stretch muscles
- The older you get, the more easily you
- It could be a sign of certain diseases, such as diabetes.
The correct way to relieve cramps
If you have symptoms To do stretching Tap your toes up and massage your calves to relax.
If it doesn’t get better, apply a hot compress. Symptoms should usually improve within 1-2 minutes.
Are cramps dangerous?
If occur too frequently or more than 3 times per week You should see your doctor again to find out the exact cause.